• We understand that plans change. At most locations, for any reason you may change or cancel your reservation for a full refund up to 24 hours prior to your parking time.
• 24 hours before your parking time, the sale becomes final and you may no longer cancel your reservation. This applies even if your plans change, you no longer need the reservation, you cannot make it, weather causes changed plans or an event changes time beyond our control.
• For an event that changes time beyond our control, we will do our best to move your reservation to the new time, but due to potential parking availability conflicts, we cannot guarantee that spaces will be available at the new time.
• If the cancellation window has passed, but you believe that we made an error that caused you to need to cancel the reservation, please contact us at 1-855-LAZ-4040.
• Due to planning requirements, or based on property owners’ rules, a few locations or events may have different cancelation policies, such as “All sales are final” or a different time period for changes and cancellations. That different cancelation policy will be shown to you during purchase, either as a “pop-up” or if you click “Terms & Conditions” before you purchase. It is up to you to be familiar with the location’s cancellation policy prior to purchase.
• For more information, please see our general Terms & Conditions.
When you create an account, all of your details are stored for future use making further transactions faster and easier to complete.
Typically we don't save specific parking spaces, but by making a reservation, you are assured of a space within the parking facility for the date(s) and/or event(s) you select. In some cases, you may be asked to leave your keys with us so we may park your vehicle for you.
Once you've completed the reservation process, you’ll receive a booking confirmation e-mail with your reservation reference number. We strongly recommend that you print a copy of your booking confirmation and bring it with you when you park.
Your reservation reference number can be located on your booking confirmation e-mail.
Simply log in to your online account and/or use "Manage My Booking" and select the reservation reference number to display the booking confirmation detail on screen. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select "Email" to have the confirmation re-sent.
You are able to change your vehicle up to 24 hours before your arrival time. Simply log in to your online account and/or go to "Manage My Booking" > "Edit Customer Info" to modify details. If you want to make changes within 24 hours of your arrival time, you may need to speak with an on-site customer service representative or contact the LAZ Customer Care Center via the phone number on your Parking Pass.
The booking confirmation e-mail contains a "Get Directions" link that will allow you to input your start address and provide directions to the parking facility.
Instructions on how to enter and exit the parking facility are provided in your booking confirmation e-mail. If you encounter any issues upon entry or exit, you can ask a helpful LAZ staff member, or for automated facilities use the contact details on you Parking Pass.
• Go to the web page or app where you made your reservation and navigate to the parking reservation “Widget”, where you originally selected your parking time or parking event.
• Click the “My Account” link. If you have an account, you can login with your password. If you purchased as a Guest, you can enter the details of the reservation.
• There you will see options to change or cancel your reservation. Depending on how soon your reservation is, or the location’s specific cancelation policy, the “Cancel” option may no longer be available. Please see “What is the Cancelation Policy” for details.
Reservations by LAZ Parking. Help, Terms & Privacy.